This event, organised by 100 000 entrepreneurs and IMPACT partenaires, aims to bring closer young people from popular districts and entrepreneurs with the means of interactive discussions between all kind of students and entrepreneurs/bosses.
These class meetings permit to create a dialogue between different generations and to awake the entrepreneurial spirit in young people when they precisely think of their future career path.
The calendar of the “Semaine de l’Entrepreneuriat dans les Quartiers 2017-2018” is the following:
- Week of October 16th 2017: Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes
- Week of November 13th 2017: Provence-Alpes-Côtes d’Azur
- Week of December 4th 2017: Aquitaine
- Week of December 11th 2017: Pays de la Loire
- Week of December 18th 2017: Martinique and Normandie
- Week of January 15th 2018: Guadeloupe and Occitania
- Week of January 22nd 2018: Ile-de-France and Champagne-Ardenne
- Week of January 29th 2018: Hauts-de-France
This initiative is placed under the high patronage of Jean-Marc Mormeck, the Inter-ministerial Delegate for the equality of chances for French-overseas citizens.
For more information about the week of entrepreneurship, please visit www.lasemainedelentrepreneuriatdanslesquartiers.fr
To know more about…, please read the following articles: