IMPACT Partenaires has € 60m under management to support growing companies with a remarkable social impact (occupational integration, disability, apprenticeship), particularly in deprived urban areas. As minority investor, but a key shareholder, we accompany entrepreneurs in scaling up their businesses.
Composed of 13 members including 1 censor, the Investors Committee reviews all investment opportunities.
- Gilles Cahen Salvador (ex-CEO LBO France) : Chairman
- Isabelle Combarel (Swen CP)
- Jean-Michel Gabriel (BNP Développement)
- Patrick de Giovanni (APAX Partners)
- Jean-Paul Giraud (Ancien président FNAC)
- Cyril Gouiffès (FEI)
- Patricia Jeanjean (BPI France)
- Alain Joly (ex-CEO Air liquide)
- André Leclercq (ex-CEO AFM)
- Jean-Yves Mary (Malakoff Médéric)
- Alain Meulnart (ex-CEO Saint Louis Sucre and Evialis)
- Pascal Sagnier (AXA)
- Bertrand Siguier (Publicis)